Friday, September 25, 2009

Say What?

As a kindergarten teacher, I find myself saying things I never imagined I'd have to say. Here's a sample of things I've said just this year--and, mind you, we've only been in school 23 days:

  • Please don't walk down the hall with your eyes closed.
  • We shouldn't call our friends "major losers".
  • Let's not spit on each other.
  • If you yell "BORING!" one more time, I'll send you back to your seat.
  • We DO NOT crawl into other people's bathroom stalls!
  • And my personal favorite--We do not pretend to smell our friends' butts when they're hanging upside down on the monkey bars.

You just can't make this stuff up.....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us a peak into the world of a kindergarten teacher. I look forward to all the crazy stuff that goes on in the room with little chairs.

    #1 Child

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Leah. It will be fun to hear all the great stories of your classroom.

    ReplyDelete