As a kindergarten teacher, I find myself saying things I never imagined I'd have to say. Here's a sample of things I've said just this year--and, mind you, we've only been in school 23 days:
- Please don't walk down the hall with your eyes closed.
- We shouldn't call our friends "major losers".
- Let's not spit on each other.
- If you yell "BORING!" one more time, I'll send you back to your seat.
- We DO NOT crawl into other people's bathroom stalls!
- And my personal favorite--We do not pretend to smell our friends' butts when they're hanging upside down on the monkey bars.
You just can't make this stuff up.....