- I'm a really bad blogger. Really, a pointless confession, but hey, I've got to start somewhere.
- If we don't go back to school soon, I might have to go on some sort of crime spree.
- And yet....I don't know if I can live out of my pajama pants. I really like the elastic waistband. OH THE MENTAL ANGUISH do I want to work or stay home???...maybe I should just get these....
- Wake Forest, you hurt my feelings. I'm pretty sure I could beat you in basketball right now.
- Hold on to your hat.....I think iPhones are stupid. Why would I want to watch a movie on a two and a half inch screen? Angry birds? Are you kidding me? Besides that, can't you just use your laptop for all the stuff it does? And if you're not near your laptop and are, say, in your car, shouldn't you be, I don't know, DRIVING?????
- And while we're discussing electronic devices--(I can see this turning into a rant, so if you're into avoiding this kind of thing, you might want to turn left here..), I think real people should always trump epeople...meaning, be WITH the people your with..quit texting the ones who couldn't bother to be there with you and talk to the people in front of you.
- That last confession makes me sound like I'm 87.
- I love it when people say things wrong, because it makes me laugh. My brother-in-law used to work with a guy who called Hasidic Jews aesthetic Jews...it still makes me laugh every time I think about it.
- If you know me at all, that last one wasn't much of a confession.
- I don't have anymore confessions.
Twelve Days of Boots: Day 5! by Ree
2 hours ago