Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feel the Love

See this one here? Isn't she cute?


I love this girl.
For so many, many reasons.

I really, truly love them all...


But let me tell you some reasons why I love this one...

  • Her hair cut. She runs around like a whirling dervish and her hair falls right back into place.
  • She tells me she loves me about 37 times a day.
  • Sometimes she gets up and hugs me when I'm in the middle of teaching.
  • She says "samlich" instead of sandwich.
  • She tells me she "very likes" stuff, as in, "Missth Quallsth, I very like your shirt!"
  • Her outfits. Last week she came in wearing a striped shirt, polka dot leggings and plaid shoes.
  • One time, she came into the classroom carrying her lunch tray with a ring of macaroni and cheese around her mouth because she had been eating it like a little puppy as she walked down the hall.
  • Whenever I even briefly mention the first letter in her name, she interrupts me about seventeen times saying "Hey! That's just like in MY name!"
  • Sometimes she calls my assistant Conrad....no Mrs.
  • When she jumps in a leaf pile, she swims out of it like she's in a pool.
  • Just today, she told me to fix her red crayon because it wasn't "shark". That means sharp.

Now don't you wish you had one like her?

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all.

1 comment: