I love this girl.
For so many, many reasons.
I really, truly love them all...
But let me tell you some reasons why I love this one...
- Her hair cut. She runs around like a whirling dervish and her hair falls right back into place.
- She tells me she loves me about 37 times a day.
- Sometimes she gets up and hugs me when I'm in the middle of teaching.
- She says "samlich" instead of sandwich.
- She tells me she "very likes" stuff, as in, "Missth Quallsth, I very like your shirt!"
- Her outfits. Last week she came in wearing a striped shirt, polka dot leggings and plaid shoes.
- One time, she came into the classroom carrying her lunch tray with a ring of macaroni and cheese around her mouth because she had been eating it like a little puppy as she walked down the hall.
- Whenever I even briefly mention the first letter in her name, she interrupts me about seventeen times saying "Hey! That's just like in MY name!"
- Sometimes she calls my assistant Conrad....no Mrs.
- When she jumps in a leaf pile, she swims out of it like she's in a pool.
- Just today, she told me to fix her red crayon because it wasn't "shark". That means sharp.
Now don't you wish you had one like her?
Happy Valentine's Day, y'all.